Houses in astrology and their lords in Kundli. Know the Lords of all 12 Houses; Lords of Houses in birth chart as per Vedic astrology. Below is the list of 12 houses in astrology and their lords.
12 House in Janam Kundli
Also Read: How To Read Janam Kundli – Twelve Houses in Kundli, Their Meaning & Importance
Maharishi mahesh yogi vedic astrology nyc ny. There are 12 houses in Janam Kundli. Meaning of respective houses in Hindu Kundli and their importance:
- House 1 in Kundli – House of the Self – Tanu Bhava
- House 2 in Kundli – House of Wealth – Dhan Bhava
- House 3 in Kundli – The House of the Siblings – Sahai Bhava
- House 4 in Kundli – House of the Home/Mother – Bandhu Bhava
- House 5 in Kundli – The House of Children – Putra Bhava
- House 6 in Kundli – The House of Enemies – Ari Bhava
- House 7 in Kundli – The House of the Spouse – Yuvati Bhava
- House 8 in Kundli – The House of Death – Randhr Bhava
- House 9 in Kundli – The House of Fortune – Dharma Bhava
- House 10 in Kundli – House of the Career – Karma Bhava
- House 11 in Kundli – The House of Large Sums, Gains and Friends – Labh Bhava
- House 12 in Kundli – The House of Enlightenment – Vyaya Bhava
Empty House 6 7 Vedic Astrology
Rashi & Their Swami (Zodiac & Their Ruling Planets)
Indastro provides free Vedic Astrology birth chart, Indian Astrology Compatibility, Daily Horoscope, Monthly, free Horoscope reading based on moon sign. Live Support (9:30 AM – 6:00 PM IST) [email protected]
- Weekly Horoscope for all signs. Astrology.com provides over 30 combinations of free daily, weekly, monthly and yearly horoscopes in a variety of interests including love for singles and couples, gay or straight, finance, travel, career, moms, teens, cats and dogs.
- In the traditional Vedic calendar system the tithis are used as dates, so one’s birthday would be on the same tithi as they were born, the relationship between the Sun (Father) and Moon (Mother) would be the same on one’s birthday as it was the day of birth. In this way, the Gregorian dates have no astrological relevance.
- Maish (Aries) – Mangal (Mars)
- Vrish (Taurus) – Shukra (Venus)
- Mithun (Gemini) – Budh (Mercury)
- Kark (Cancer) – Chandra (Moon)
- Singh (Leo) – Surya (Sun)
- Kanya (Virgo) – Budh (Mercury)
- Tula (Libra) – Shukra(Venus)
- Vrishchik (Scorpio) – Mangal (Mars)
- Dhanu (Sagittarius) – Guru (Jupiter)
- Makar (Capricorn) – Shani (Saturn)
- Kumbh (Aquarius) – Shani (Saturn)
- Meen (Pisces) – Guru (Jupiter)
Empty House 6 7 Vedic Astrology 2020
Please note that while calculating the house-lord we carefully observe the planets in the each house. For example if Aries is in the first house, Mars is the first house ruler (see chart above).
By Roya Backlund
Week of March 14, 2021 This Week
Welcome to a week with profound romantic possibility, Capricorn. From March 16 to the eighteenth, the moon will glide through your fifth house of romance, encouraging you to face your feelings regarding dating or matters of passion. Allow yourself to be sensitive and sensual. Single Capricorns may be up for a shocking realization about their feelings, particularly earlier on as the moon unites with Uranus.
Also, as Venus dances throughout your third house of communication this week, you may have just the right words to speak or write to get your way. Leave love notes or sweet messages for the one you have your heart set upon. Venus will link in a sextile with powerhouse Pluto in your zodiac sign on March 18, affecting your relationships in profound ways.
Your need for companionship, intimacy, and union will be heightened to intense levels. Happy relationships will be able to grow ever closer in body, mind, and spirit. However, if single, be cautious not to rush into the arms or bed of someone who seems to have all the right words. While the chemistry may feel absolutely irresistible, you may be welcoming in a new addiction rather than true love. Tread lightly.