Each planets, sign and nakshatra in astrology is associated with one or more diseases. In this article, we will try to analyse heart diseases and Yogas related to it. Heart is located inside your chest. Fourth house is associated with chest. Nothing like love to heal the heart and mind of a Pisces man. Navigating through those ups and downs will be the key to success for both of you. He's not the man that you give time and space, as you would to others.
- Vedic Astrology Dates
- Which Planet Is Responsible For Heart Disease
- Vedic Astrology Free Report
- Heart Problem Vedic Astrology 2020
Astrology Can Predict Injuries And Health Problems
Astrology can predict health problems or injuries before their actual appearance in the human body. This is possible because, in astrology, the spheres of human life are controlled by the 12 houses and when bad planets impact bad houses, health problems and injuries can occur.
Astrology is highly underrated. It even helps you to choose a career path.
These malefic planets apply their bad influence on a person’s health. The good planets, on the other hand, can help a person who suffers from health problems or injuries to heal faster. However, all the planets, good or bad, plus the sun and the moon can have a bad impact on a person’s health.
March 2021 - Prepare for plenty of fun, adventure, and excitement as soon as mighty Mars ignites your solar eleventh house for the weeks to come, beginning on March 3. This will likely see you being very social and hearing from many lively and vivacious friends.
In order to predict health problems and injuries, people have to understand when the planets can have a bad influence on a person’s body, what are the houses and what health problems they are responsible for and what part of the human body a planet can impact.
When To Expect Health Problems And Injuries?
Before mentioning when planets can impact a person’s health, we have to know the bad planets since their malefic influence can cause numerous health problems and injuries. The bad planets are: Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Rahu (the equivalent of Saturn in Vedic Astrology) and Kethu (the equivalent of Mars in Vedic Astrology). These and the rest of the planets can cause health problems and injuries when:
- a planet receives bad aspects, such as opposition or square;
- the bad planets (Rahu, Kethu, Uranus, Pluto, Neptune and Saturn) are positioned in bad houses – the 6th house considered the place of disease, the 8th house considered the place of longevity and the 12th house considered the place of death;
- the same planets occupy the signs of Virgo, Scorpio or Pisces;
- exactly the same planets occupy the Ascendant.
The Connection Between Houses And Health
1st Astrological House
The first house is responsible for the body in general but also for the face (facial bones, head, brain & the blood vessels of the brain).
2nd Astrological House
The second house is responsible for teeth, throat, larynx, neck, right eye, cerebellum and the nerves and blood vessels that connect the throat and the neck.
3rd Astrological House
The third house is responsible for the right ear, collar, shoulders, lungs, breath, blood and the hands and their bones.
4th Astrological House
The fourth house is responsible for the last phase of life, the chest, breasts, ribs, stomach and the digestive system in general.
5th Astrological House
The fifth house is responsible for the heart, spinal cord and mind.
6th Astrological House
The sixth house is responsible for kidneys, bowel, intestines and stomach.
7th Astrological House
The seventh house is responsible for the naval cavity, skin and the waist region.
8th Astrological House
The eighth house is responsible for sexual organs, the urinary system, the pelvic bones and the anus.
9th Astrological House
The ninth house is responsible for the arterial system, the hips, thighs and the nerves.
10th Astrological House
The tenth house is responsible for knees, joint, hams and other bones.
11th Astrological House
The eleventh house is responsible for legs, ankles, blood circulation and the left ear.
12th Astrological House
The twelfth house is responsible for feet, toes, lymphatic system and the left eye.
Planets And Health Problems
Sun have a direct impact on the heart, blood circulation, spinal cord, the left eye in females and the right eye in males.
The moon can be the reason for cold, pneumonia, kidneys, stomach, uterus and breast related diseases and problems with the right eye in males and the left eye in females.
Mercury can cause problems to the digestive system, nerves, lungs but also speech related problems since it has a direct impact on the mouth and tongue.
Venus can impact the throat, cheeks, neck and the skin but can also attack the reproductive organs causing venereal diseases.
Mars can cause male reproductive organ problems, injuries, cuts, burns, fevers and other forehead problems, but also muscle problems.
Jupiter have a direct impact on the liver, the blood vessels, the right ear, thighs, anus but can also cause diabetes, obesity and skin-related conditions.
Saturn can affect teeth, bones, joints, knees, lungs and can cause rheumatism, asthma, chronic diseases and weakness in the body.
Uranus can affect the arteries, the spinal cord and the heart; it can impact the nervous system causing unknown diseases but also the heart causing heart attacks.
Neptune can cause numerous health problems including epilepsy, food poisoning, insomnia, delusions, conjunctivitis, infections, poisoning and contagious diseases.
Pluto can be the reason some people have congenital diseases, venereal diseases and diseases caused by radiation.
Positive Thinking Affirmations for Better Health And Self-Healing
you may also like
Using Astrology to Find the Right Career for You
Humanitarian Work Worldwide is Being Affected by the Coronavirus According to Reports
Positive Thinking Affirmations for Better Health And Self-Healing
‘Heart Disease’ means one out of many conditions that affect your heart. About 62 million Americans suffer from Heart disease and it is the leading cause of death.
Vedic Astrology Dates
Many forms of heart disease can be prevented or treated with healthy lifestyle choices. In this article we briefly describe the wisdom contained in Vedic Astrology about this disease and some suggested remedies.
Analysing a Birth Chart for Heart Disease
The 4th and 5th houses of a birth chart need to be analysed mainly. Take into consideration the zodiacal signs of Cancer and Leo since as per the Kaal Purusha Kundali these signs govern the 4th and 5th houses respectively. The lords of the 4th and 5th houses viz. planets Moon and the Sun are the main planets and Mars is also added to the list since it denotes blood.
So in general the strength, afflictions and aspects on the astrological factors as above can lead to indications of heart disease.
Some General Heart Disease Indications
• Weak Moon or Sun placed in a malefic house
• The 4th house and its lord afflicted due to presence of malefic planets
• Conjunction of the Sun with Saturn in 6th, 8th or 12th house.
• Sign exchange between the Sun and the Moon in the main chart as well as in the navamasha chart.
• The Sun occupying a square house and the Moon conjunct Rahu in the 7th house.
• Conjunction of the Sun and the Moon in Cancer or Leo signs.
• The Moon under affliction and the 7th house occupied by Saturn.
• The Sun under affliction in the Scorpio sign.
• The Sun receiving malefic aspect of Saturn.
• The 5th lord placed in the 8th house.
• The Sun falling in the star-constellation (Nakshatra) of Ketu.
• Sign exchange between the Sun and Saturn
• Mars and Venus conjunct in Leo sign
• The watery signs viz. Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces under affliction.
General Remedies as per Astrology
It is advised that in case you suspect any heart disease you must consult your doctor first. These suggested remedies can be followed as preventive measure or in addition to regular medical care.
Which Planet Is Responsible For Heart Disease
Following the suggested remedies on three consecutive day’s viz. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday can protect you and also speed up your cure.
• Recite the Gayatri Mantra at Sun rise time on Sundays by sitting in a comfortable posture in a quiet place. Recite at least 108 times in one sitting:
Bhargo devasya dhimahi dhioyonaprachchodiaat”
• Recite the Moon mantra on Mondays at night by sitting in a comfortable posture in a quiet place. Recite at least 108 times in one sitting:
• Recite the Mars mantra on Tuesdays at duskby sitting in a comfortable posture in a quiet place. Recite at least 108 times in one sitting:
Vedic Astrology Free Report
Heart Problem Vedic Astrology 2020
Article by: Jyotirvid Pawan Kumar