In Astrology, generally we see the 2nd house and the lord of 2nd house and the planed in 2nd house for primary education, 4th house and the 4th house lord and the planet in 4th house and for post graduate level of education and research studies like M.Phil, Ph.D. 5th house and 5th house lord , 9th house and 9th house lord, planets in 5th house and 9th house and 8th house also for research works in education.
Jul 17, 2014 Higher education in Vedic Astrology: Finally the the 9th house of the horoscope helps us in case of higher studies prediction in astrology. This is the house which represents higher studies which is beyond of bachelor. This house in horoscope is also called house of higher education in astrology. Understanding Guru Shani Yoga in Vedic Astrology Guru means Jupiter and shani means Saturn. When this 2 planets conjuncts in particular house then Guru Shani yoga occurs in one birth chart. Jupiter stands for spirituality, joy, happiness, Luck, wealth. Astrology Yoga for Higher Education – Mercury is the planet which is directly responsible for the education, skills and talents. Similarly, 5 th house in a horoscope also plays an important role in the higher education. Let us see opinion of different planets that helps a person to have higher education. May 15, 2020 Planetary Combinations For Fortune, Higher and Foreign Education In Astrology. 1 if 5th lord is placed in 5th house or 9th house and getting aspect from planet Jupiter then native will have a university degree and will become scholar or diplomat in foreign land. The native will have success in higher education. Education Astrology Venus and Education In Vedic Astrology – Ultimate Horoscope Prediction Posted on July 17, 2014 April 22, 2021 by Astrologer Shankar Bhattacharjee.
Introduction of Education in Vedic Astrology:- In Astrology, generally we see the 2nd house and the lord of 2nd house and the planed in 2nd house for primary education, 4th house and the 4th house lord and the planet in 4th house and for post graduate level of education and research studies like M.Phil, Ph.D.
In astrology, it is generally known that 5th house and 9th house (purva punya kshethra and dharma kshethra) will not give bad effects to the native even if malefic are seated in these houses. “Sarvabouma yoga “ is created if the 5th house lord and the 9th house lords are conjuncted, aspected each other or in parivarthana between 5th house lord and 9th house lords. If this yoga present in a chart, the native is blessed with extremely best education; receive honour, medals well recognized in the society for their knowledge. If benefic planet posited in the 5th house, the native is very fortunate. If the lord of 9th is in posited in 5th house, the native would certainly have writing capability, familiarity, huge wealth. 5th lord is posited to Kendra to Chandra lagna (moon), the native would lead a royal life.
Conjunction of 9th and 5th lords would promise the best education to the native. We can take 2nd house for family, finance, eyesight (money to spend on education, family circumstances to continue education and good eye sight to study). 4th house for mother who educate the child first in home and taking proper care while going school at the early stage appreciating the child for its better education. 9th house for father for helping the child to pursue for higher studies and finally the 5th house for teacher who guides the student to achieve the goal in research. Ofcourse we must analyse the 8th house for research studies (hidden values).
There is a sayings in Sanskrit “Mathaa, Pithaa, Guru Dheivam”. Thus we have to analyse all the houses ie. 2nd,4th,5th,8th, and 9th house and their lords, the planets posited in these houses etc. But before analyzing these houses we must the lagna, lagna lore and the planet posited in lagna. Without strong Lagna and lagna lord one cannot achieve anything without struggle. If the lagna lord is posited in 6,8,& 12 the house from ascendant, the child has to suffer a lot. The lagna lord should be placed in kendras (1,4,7& 10) also called Vishnusthanam, pillars of the horoscope and in trikonas (1st,5th and 9th) also called lakshmisthanam or in 11th house. Each and every one of the children are having the learning capacity naturally given by God in a particular style and a child can shine in a particular field of study through proper education and guidance from mother, father and teacher (guru) (4,5,and 9th house). In a given chart if the planets posited in rasi (houses) like
Planet positions for break in education / struggle in education – Education Astrology
1. Debility of 2,4,5th house lords.
2. Placement of 2, 4, 5th houses in between two malefic planets.
3. Placement of 2,4,5th house lords in between two malefic planets.
4. If the second house is placed with malefic planets like the placement of Saturn or Ragu or both together.
5. If Mercury is placed either in Aries or in Scorpio.
6. If Mercury is debilitated.
7. If Mercury is aspected by Mars, i.e., if mercury is placed with the sight of mars.
8. If Jupiter is debilitated.
9. If Sun is debilitated.
10. If the first house/ascendant or Rasi (Moon) is not aspected by any planets.
Then we can assume that the native struggles for education and even break would also occur during the dasa or bukthi of those inimical planets.
Astrology Yoga for Higher Education
Astrology and Education – Important yogas for Education in Astrology
There are many yogas (placement, conjunction or aspect of planets) are there in astrology to predict about education in a chart. Some important yogas are given as under:-
Kalanithi Yoga: Venus should be either in his own house or in the exhalted house, Jupiter and Mercury in conjunction in 2nd house or in 5th house from ascendant make Kalanithi Yoga. If this yoga presents in a chart, the native will be highly disciplined, moral based, knowledgeable, very good at writing, in giving a good speech, research, and he/she will be very good at astrology.
Brahma Yoga: The placement of Venus Jupiter, in the kendras to the ascendant, and to the lord of either to the 5th or to the 11th house form Brahma Yoga. In any cart, if brahma yoga presents, then the native is guaranteed with extreme wealth, best education, popularity.
Sarawathi Yoga: The placement of Jupiter, Venus, Mercury in kendras or in Trikonas with respect to the lagna gives the Saraswathi Yoga. By its name itself it is certain that the benefits of the yoga is not necessary to be explained at all. The native will be very good in writing, speech, knowledgeable, and globally recognized for educational achievement.
Balai Yoga: If Jupiter and Venus posited 12th to Sun then Balai Yoga created. Person with this yoga are very fluent in many languages, they are usually known for their multilingual properties. They are very good in literature and translation etc . .
Shanga Yoga: The Shanga Yoga is created by either by the placement the house of the 6th lord to the house of the 5th lord and vice versa or the conjunction of the lords of the 5th and 6th houses. Because of this, the native will certainly get the very high education (like PhD etc). The wealth, familiarity, recognition etc will follow him/her automatically.
Buthaathiya Yoga or Nipunathuva Yoga: Sage Kalyana Varma in Saravali, Vaidyanath in Jatak Parijatham and Prithyuyasas in Horasar give detailed description of Su-Mercury conjuction. This yoga gives more effect if it occurs in their own or exalted houses – Aries, Leo, Gemin I and Virgo. Even if it happens to be dusthana houses 6,8, and 12, if these houses being their own or exalted houses, then the malefic effects are reduced. Apart from this their placement if it is found at 1,2,4,5 houses certainly the native gets higher Astrology Yogas and Their Result, auspicious yoga in astrology, different yogas in astrology, Different Yogas In Horoscope, different yogas in kundli, important yogas astrology, list of yogas in vedic astrology, most important yoga in astrology, powerful raja yogas in vedic astrology,Yogas for Success and Fame in Life, Yogas in a Horoscope and their effectseducation. If such a conjunction found at 7th or 10th houses then the native becomes popular through politics.
Bhathira Yoga: Bhathira Yoga created by placement of mercury in a Kendra to the lagna or moon which should be it own house or exalted house ie. Gemini or virgo should be a Kendra to the ascendant or moon. If a native has this yoga the educational achievements for the native are not countable, he/she will be highly gifted with education. Such will get some authoritative positions in their later part of the life.
Amavasya yoga: For those who born on a new moon day when sun and moon conjoins, this yoga arises. This yoga gets more strength if both of them placed in Aries, Taurus, Cancer or Leo and they should be aspected by Jupiter or Venus like malefic planets. Those natives would be very good in literature studies and their writing skills will be rewarded. They would get popularity in politics also.
Thenu Yoga: If the lord of the second house placed in conjunction with a benefic planet and without having the aspect of any malefic planet or with the aspect of any benefic planet alone Thenu Yoga occurs. These persons will have higher education and the life will be luxurious. This yoga gets more strength if the lord of the second house is placed in its own or its exhalted sign. Furthermore the native should get the dasa of the second lord at the right time to succeed well.
Budha Yoga: This is a rare yoga to find out. The Jupiter should be in the Ascendant, the Chandra should be at Kendra to the Jupiter, and to the Chandra at in the second to Chandra mars and third if Saturn posited Budha yoga is creatred. Such a native will be highly learned person, courageous and he/ she is blessed with Raja Yogas.
Guru Chandra Yoga: if moon and Jupiter posited in trikonas to each other. Guru Chandra makes the native a knowledgeable scholar and the native will be known for talent in education. But they do the job, which is not related to their education. These people are found in export and import business and also in politics. They become popular either at Chandra or in Jupiter dasa. To predict one’s education we have to analyse almost all the planets.
Planeta and Education in Astrology
Sun: The sun is refereed as Athma Karagan If sun is seen powerful in a chart, the native get higher position in Govt., authoritative, etc. because of his education.
Moon: The well placed powerful Chandra in a chart, the native gives attention on art, literature, medicine, poetry, imagination etc.
Mars: Mars makes native interested in military equipment reassignments and the way of utilizing it, architecture, mantras, constructions, chemical industry. Mercury: Bhuthikaragan, mercury is having more attention in communication, diplomacy while considering one’s education. Advocation, writing, speech, communication, diplomacy
Jupiter: If one is blessed with Guru, he may be religious leader and also he is related to research studies, teacher, finance, lawyer.etc
Venus: Venus is responsible for the art, cinema, music, dancing, acting etc.
Saturn: He is for labour. Saturn is also related to the ethics, novels writing etc.
Rahu: Rahu is related to mathematics, medicine, business, printing presses, electrical equipments and modelling etc.
Ketu: without his grace it may not be possible to get wisdom.
Andhiya Vayasu Dhana Yoga(in later age) occurs in the chart if the first and second house are in parivarthana or placed in conjunction at the first house, The native may struggle in the first part of life and then the later part is beneficial to them.
Higher Education Yoga In Vedic Astrology Class
Conclusion:– To predict one’s education the dasa of the 1,2,4,5 and 9th house lords should come at the right age. During the bad dasa bukthi, or in the transit, temporary break in education may happen in some cases. For eg. In sade sathi (Saturn in 12, 1 and 2nd to moon) and in 8th to moon i.e ashtama sani, etc. and during Sani and Ragu dasa in general. Education may gets continued later when the dasa of the 2nd and 4th lord occurs. During the dasa period of the 5th and 9th house lord the the native may get the advantage of even going abroad for studies with scholarship/ stipend. The lords of the5th and 9th houses are determining the educational achievements of the native.
Teacher, Lecturer Yoga in Vedic Astrology. The significance of Guru has been respected since ancient times. In the ancient texts, it is said about the importance of Guru — “Gururbrahma Gruurvishnu: Gururdevo Maheshwara. Guru: Saakshat Param Brahma Tasmai Shri Gurve Namah
गुरुर्ब्रह्मा ग्रुरुर्विष्णुः गुरुर्देवो महेश्वरः ।
गुरुः साक्षात् परं ब्रह्म तस्मै श्री गुरवे नमः ॥
The greatness of Guru itself is clear from this shloka. Guru is like a God. The knowledge of Guru is very important for salvation. It is said that knowledge is incomplete without a teacher and incomplete knowledge is the cause of destruction.
Govt Job Teacher, Lecturer Yoga in Vedic Astrology
Today in this article, I am going to discuss the teaching profession. The teaching profession is a service in which a teacher shares his knowledge every day without losing anything. Teacher inspires us to do hospitality.
It has also been saying about the knowledge that it increases by spending and is destroyed by accumulating. The planets placement and its combination in the horoscope are able to tell that the teaching profession will be good or not for you.
Houses Responsible For Teaching Profession
The main houses responsible for teaching are the 1st, 2nd, 4rth 5th, 6th and 10th House.
personality and Identity of own
This is the house of primary education, Speech and wealth. It is very essential for expression and emotional attachment with the student.
The 4th house is a significator of secondary education; well placed 4th lord and relation with 10th, 6th 2nd house or lord give a successful career in the teaching field.
This house represents education wisdom, new thoughts and art of expression.
It is a house of service and competition.
Ninth house represents preacher, father, fortune etc.
10th house represents the profession and spirit of work.
Planets Responsible for Teaching Career
Jupiter represents knowledge, wisdom, humanity, truth and relevant word in front of others. It is motivating for welfare work. This planet provides a college or university teacher.
Mercury provides Mental efficiency and activeness in education. Communication skills are very important in the teaching profession and these arts provide Mercury. If Mercury placed or aspect to 2nd, 6th and 10th houses or conjunction with related houses or lord, then the person will enjoy teaching job. Mercury provides a school teacher.
The planet Sun represents the soul and Government. If a person wants to join a government job then the position of the sun should be strong and must connect with 2nd, 6th, 5th and 10th house or its lord.
Mars provides energy and sharpness. it is a chief commander in astrology and commander serve in government organization therefore if Mars placed in 2nd, 6th, and 10houses or placed or conjunction with that lords then the person will serve in government organization.
Some Astrological Yoga for Teacher/Lecturer
Higher Education Yoga In Vedic Astrology 2019
- Gaj-Kesari Yoga
- Panch-Mahapurush Yoga
- Parivartan Yoga
- Chandra-Mangal Yoga
- Budhatiya Yoga
- Guru-mangal Yoga
Astrological combination for the teaching profession
- 10th lord and 9th lord aspect each other or conjunction give teaching job.
- The planet of Knowledge Jupiter placed, aspect or any connection with 2nd 6th and 10th house then the person will do the teaching profession.
- If Jupiter in 5th or 7th house and aspect to10th lord from anywhere by both Lagna.
- Jupiter placed in the 5th house or as 5th lord placed in 10th house.
- 5th lord and 6th lord in 2nd house and Jupiter aspect to 10th lord or placed in 10th house.
- The conjunction of 2nd, 5th 6th and 10th lord and Jupiter aspect on that conjunction then the person will be a good teacher.
- If 10th lord of d1 chart and 10th lord of d9 chart conjunction and Jupiter also involve in this combination then the native become teacher.
- Jupiter and mercury is quite strong in the horoscope
- The conjunction of 5th and 10th lord in the 6th house.
- Mercury conjunction with 5th or 10th house lord.
- If Mercury placed in 2nd house with 5th, 6th or 10th lord.
- Parivartan yoga between 4rth and 10th lord but mercury or Jupiter must be involved it can indicate a school teacher.
- When 2nd, 5th and 10th lord conjunction in a house and sun involve then the person became a government school teacher.
- If Sun and Mars in the connection with 2nd, 5th, 6th, and 10th house then the person will work in a government school or college.
- The position of Jupiter and Mercury in the centre, both of which have a relationship with aspect and conjunction, gives success in this field.
Note: above all combination must be confirmed from Lagn, Moon chart and Navamsha chart. Actor /Actress yoga in Birth Chart
Professor, Vice President Dr Radha Krishnan
- Date of Birth:- 5/9/1888
- Time of Birth:- 11:57 Am
- Place of Birth:- Tiruttani
Dr Radha Krishnan was first Vice President of India. He was a world-famous philosopher, professor and politician. His birth date is celebrated as Teachers’ Day in India. He studied all the Ved Upanishads and wrote many books during his lifetime. He was a very simple and soft-hearted person.
Let’s see the astrological combination in this horoscope
- 9th lord Moon placed in the 10th house with 10th lord it also creates good Rajyoga.
- 2nd and 5th lord Jupiter occupies Lagna and conjunction with 6th lord Mars. 2nd house represents wealth and speech, 5th house indicates higher education, philosophy and religious studies so he earns wealth through teaching job in college. He was a world-renowned teacher of philosophy.
- Mercury is exalted, placed in the 11th house with Venus. Mercury is the constellation of Sun and sun is the lord of 10th house and placed in the 10th house.
- If Sun presents in the 10th house as 10th lord so he was a government college teacher after that he became first vice president of India.
Higher Education Yoga In Vedic Astrology Birth Chart
From Moon Lagna
- Jupiter is 5th lord and placed in the 4rth house and aspect to 10th house.
- 6th lord Saturn occupies 9th house and aspect 2nd house and 2nd lord and 10th lord this combination is also confirm teaching profession.
- 4rth lord Mars placed in the 4rth house with 5th lord Jupiter and aspect to 10th house (house of Career)
- From D9 chart Jupiter placed in the 10th house and aspect 10th lord Mercury.
Navamsha Chart ( D9)
- In D9 chart 2nd lord, Saturn and 10th lord Mercury placed in the 2nd house.
- If 5th lord and 6th lord aspect each other from 3rd and 9th house.
- Panch Mahapurush Yoga
Another common chart of a school teacher
Date of Birth: 26/5/1978, TOB:- 16:45:36, POB:- Patna, BiharHut the kite astrology.
He is a science teacher in the government school. He is a very laborious and knowledgeable teacher. He always tries to teach the student by a new method. Astrological combination for Job
Let’s see the teaching combination in this chart.
- 2nd lord Mars is placed in the 10th house and aspect to lagna, 4rth and 5th house also aspect to 10th lord Moon.
- 10th lord Moon occupies 4rth house and aspect 10th house.
- 5th lord Saturn in the 11th house and aspect to 5th house.
- 6th lord Jupiter placed in the 9th house with Lagna lord venus and aspect Lagna, and 5th house.
- 11th lord Sun aspect 2nd house (house of wealth) so he earning wealth from the government .
- There is no any Rajyoga in this birth chart so he joins teaching job in school not in college.
From Moon Lagna.
- The 10th lord Venus occupies 6th house with Jupiter.
- Jupiter in the 6th house, conjunction with 5th and 10th lord and aspect 10th, and 2nd house so 2nd,5, 6th and 10th houses and its lord are it is clear that all are connected with each other.
- 6th and 9th lord Mercury placed in the 4rth house aspect to 10th house.
- Mars is a 4rth lord placed in the 7th house and aspect to 10th house.
D9 Chart ( Navamsha)
- 10th lord of D9 with 5th lord Moon aspect to 4rth house and it lord Mercury and 6th house.
- 9th lord Mars and 10th lord Jupiter conjunction in 12th house and 4rth, 6th and fourth lord Mercury. 6th lord Sun in the 2nd house and aspect to fourth lord Mercury.