- How To Calculate Longevity In Vedic Astrology
- How To Calculate Longevity In Vedic Astrology Chart
- How To See Longevity In Astrology
I want to have a Longevity reading. The above link will also show other services that we offer. Read What is Vedic Astrology? To find out more about Vedic Astrology the super-science and what it can do for you. Client comments. This Vedic Astrology Birth Chart Calculator is best used on a desktop or laptop. The optimized mobile experience will be available soon! Your rising sign is designated as ASC - read the sign on the line to the right of this - then you can go back to the Moon Forecast page and select your rising sign. Balarishtha will be nullified and the child will enjoy greater longevity. Planetary Combinations for Alpayu in Astrology (Vedic) There are several unique planetary combinations given in the ancient classic books of Vedic Astrology which indicate that the Jataka or the owner of the horoscope may be short-lived. However, at times, these. Free Vedic birth chart with interpretation and Rasi chart Get free Vedic chart online to know planetary position in your rasi chart & accurate solution for life complication with Vedic astrology chart interpretation. Natal chart astrology is the process of studying a person’s life according to their past. Therefore, the study mainly focuses on various houses and planetary positions that. Any distinction between longevity and death may seem like an exercise in semantics but Hindu astrology does, for its own reason, assign different houses to them. The Ascendant is the house from which one deduces the quantum of life-force with which a person is bom, while the Eighth house shows his longevity.
According to Vedic Astrology Horary astrology is perfect for forecasting the length of a one’s life. Astrologers say that answering the question about one’s long life is not reasonable but as humans have intrusive nature they want to know their life span desperately with the help of horary astrology.
Can astrology predict life span
• According to Vedic astrology Saturn is the responsible for life span and in a kundli the 8th house decides a person’s longevity.
• A native may have a long life if his kundli has the auspicious arrangement of the 8th house, Saturn, Ascendant and the lord of the Ascendant.
• It is believed that if the 8th house is occupied by auspicious planets like Jupiter, Venus or Mercury then the one may enjoy a long life.
• A mixture of above stated combination of house, planets, auspiciousness and inauspiciousness in a kundlishows medium duration of native’s longevity.
• One more important thing in horary astrology while defining life span of a child is the placement of Moon which plays a vital role.
• Vedic Astrology says that the 8th house which is the signification of life span is also known as atrikh house. Planets get distressed in this house but the positive thing about this house is that placement of any auspicious planet in this position means the one may be blessed with a long life.
• Placement of malefic planets such as Mars, Rahu, or Ketu in this house may cast negative influence on a one’s life span. In this situation one may be a victim of conspiracy and accident.
• An afflicted 8th house and debilitated lord of the 8th house may decrease the long life of a person.
• A debilitated Ascendant or lord of the Ascendant may create many contrary situations in a native’s life.
• Aspect of auspicious planet on the 8th house or lord of the 8th house is very good for a person’s long life while the aspect of malefic planets in this position diminishes life span.
• If a kundi has Saturn as the most powerful planet amongst other planets in one’s kundli, it would be the most important thing because Saturn as per his nature creates problems in the early life of the native especially problems related with health and other matters but slowly as the native grows old Saturn exalts its native with achievement and intelligence.
• The parallel things go wrong if Saturn is weakened in the one’s horary chart. That means a native may lead a happy and affluent life in his early years but he may face severe problems as one grows up. In this way planetary position in a native’s horary chart specify life span and other things related with his or her longevity.
Click on life span predictions by date of birth to read a comprehensive narration how to know longevity of life span of a person.
THE NATURE OF ASCENDANT IN A BIRTH CHART
Astrologically, there are 12 Ascendants (lagnas) which are divided in to 3 groups.
• Movable Ascendants are Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn i.e. 1st, 4th, 7th and 10th signs. • Double natured Ascendants are Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces i.e. the 3rd, 6th, 9th and 12th signs
• Immovable Ascendants are Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius i.e. 2nd, 5th, 8th and 11th signs According to Horary astrology the movable and immovable Ascendants as the prime calculating elements and double natured signs are divided into two regions. The first region between 1 to 15 degrees in the ascendant is measured of secure Ascendant and the second region of 15 to 30 degrees is measured movable Ascendant for astrological calculations.
Auspicious Ascendants of secure signs are needed for obtaining steadyresults. For example if you ask a horary astrologer regarding your house then fixed or immovable Ascendant is an auspicious asset in your horary kundli for obtainingfavourable results.
Movable signs are mentioned related with distance and speed. As for instance if you question a horary astrologer about your trip no matters it is for business purpose or not, for good results movable sign is required in the ascendant of the kundali.
You may get prompt result from a strong Ascendant as per your personality but incontrary circumstance you may get negative results. But in double natured signs as the Ascendant is in the east and north part the native may get favourable result but it may take time.
The ascendant’s role in the horary chart therefore may give important clues to the astrologer about the fulfilment of the desire. If the ascendant of the horary chart matches the nature of the wish then there are very strong chances that the events may unfold as per your plan.
Mostly viewed topics in 'Vedic Astrology For You'
Ayanamsa Calculation is the difference between Tropical Zodiac Planetary Position and Sidereal Zodiac Planetary Position.
As earth’s precession changes every year, the difference between the tropical zodiac and the sidereal zodiac changes. This difference is called “Ayanamsa” (sidereal difference).
The actual Ayanamsa value must be deducted from the tropical length of each planet to get the sidereal length.
Tropical Zodiac in Sanskrit is called as Sayana. Tropical Zodiac plays only a small role in Vedic astrology, 99% of calculations based on the Sidereal Zodiac.
This kind of zodiac has the reference point in the stars. The point 0 Aries is interpreted as the beginning of the sign Aries (or the Nakshatra or Star Aswini) in the sky.
Importance of Ayanamsa Calculation
How To Calculate Longevity In Vedic Astrology
We use the Sidereal Zodiac in Vedic astrology. The difference between the Tropical Zodiac and the Sidereal Zodiac is of great importance.
What modern ephemeris gives us is the Tropical or Sayana Planetary Positions. When the Ayanamsa degree is subtracted from the Tropical Planetary Positions we get Nirayana Planetary Positions. This difference varies with time.
The fundamental metric of Sidereal Astrology East and West is the Ayanamsa. This value is critical to the definition and calculation of all Astrological Birth Charts methods and techniques in the Sidereal System.
One small change in the value of the Ayanamsa used collaterally impacts all of the succeeding results.It should be made clear that the house positions obtained from Sayana houses, to be subtracted with Ayanamsa degree from the birth date to compute Nirayana Houses. July 7th horoscope.
There is a difference between Western Astrology and Vedic Astrology in casting the Horoscopes or Birth Chart. The fundamental is that there are two systems of astrology – Saayana (Western) and Nirayana(Vedic).
How To Calculate Longevity In Vedic Astrology Chart
Western horoscopes take Planetary Positions as observed from the sky and plot as Horoscope also called as Sunsign. In India we subtract from these planetary positions an amount of ‘Ayanaamsa’ degrees to cast horoscopes – Moonsign – which is not a fixed one and is variable.
what is this ‘Ayanamsa’ ? why should it be subtracted etc. are different questions. This Ayanamsa increases by an amount of 52 seconds every year. Ayanamsa calculation is of high importance for calculating Planetary Positions, Ascendant Calculation, Divisional charts, Dasas, transits, etc.
How To See Longevity In Astrology
Switching the Ayanamsa can result in major changes in Dasa balance or high level Varga charts like Shastiamsa.