- How To Find Spouse Name In Vedic Astrology Vedic
- How To Find Spouse Name In Astrology
- How To Find Spouse Name In Vedic Astrology Sign
When we plan about marriage, spouse prediction aspect is the foremost one. Many questions will be wavering in our mind like whether the spouse will be beautiful or handsome, earning potential, comforts, and romance, etc. It can be done in Spouse prediction astrology, which is considered as the most reliable one.
TalktoAstro is a leading astrology prediction platform. Here you can talk to India’s best astrologers, tarot reader, Vastu experts or numerologists over call or order report with just Rs 100. Our mission is to provide exceptional services at a minimum cost.
- In Vedic Astrology each zodiac & planets have their own characteristic for example Pisces is a dual sign, last of the moksha trine, soft speech, highly imaginative, good looking, short stature, prominent nose, round shoulder etc These aspects tend.
- So far we have discussed the role of the planets posited in 7th in spouse prediction in Vedic astrology. Now we will discuss the role of the sign which is in 7th House. When people approach us for Marriage Consultation we use all of the above mentioned technique and many more to come to an conclusion about the Nature and character of Spouse.
- In Ancient Nadi System, there are lots of micro ways to check the Spouse Name or to find out Spouse first Letter from Nadi Kadam’s (Nadi Leaf) written in Sanskrit form by Vedic seers but the method of finding those Names involves lots of mental processes with knowledge of translation is much essential.
- Search Soulmate name astrology prediction - The partner name search tool will tells you most possible name initials of your spouse. Further, according to the first letter of the forename, the report includes your life partner's behavior, personality, and traits.
How do the Planets Play in Predicting a Spouse in Astrology?
Future spouse prediction Vedic astrology is based on the Lagna or Ascendant in the natal chart. Since the 7th house is exactly reverse to the ascendant, it is considered as mirror home of our self. Our mind is compared to the planet Moon. Hence, the seventh home from the Moon is considered as a mirror of our thoughts. So, the 7th house from the Moon indicates our thoughts and what kind of association we wish in partnering. Hence, it means we should scrutiny the signal of the 7th house, planets located there and place of the seventh lord from each Lagna and Rashi for partner’s prediction in astrology.
Say, for example, you have Taurus Lagna and Mithun Rashi. The 7th house from Lagna is Scorpio, which is called a secretive signal. So, you may your partner with a nature of secretive, quarrelsome. However, as your 7th house has Sagittarius signal, you might think to have a partner who shall be ethical, educated, loyal, and many others.
- When Mars is positioned in the 7th house: Your partner may be aggressive, blistering, and dynamic. The person will be very hard-working and will love doing exercises. The person will be energetic and will be good in a sexual relationship. However, it shows a quarrelsome nature, and it additionally exhibits Manglik Dosha.
- When Jupiter is positioned in the 7th house: This shows a blessing from the lord. You can expect your partner with excellent morality. Your spouse might be highly educated, loyal, moral, and non-secular in nature.
- When Saturn is placed in the 7th house: Your partner may be sensible, accountable, and a laborious working individual. The native can expect a delayed marriage. However, it will offer a steady relationship. When Saturn sits in the 7th house, you will get an older partner. Though the person may not be romantic, he/she will be trustworthy and loyal.
- When Ketu is positioned in the 7th house: Your partner may be highly spiritual and non-secular in nature. Since Ketu does not have a head, the person may not have the ability to categorize his/her perceptions clearly. The person may be good in computes, math, and many others.
Future Spouse prediction Vedic Astrology and the indicators’ role:
How to read tarot using vedic astrology chart. While discussing the astrological part, the signals of the seventh house cannot be ignored. We will let you know the concerning signs of the seventh place.
- Aries: Your partner may be aggressive, dominative, and brave with full of energy.
- Taurus: Your partner may be materialistic, sensible, expects safety with love on arts and music.
- Gemini: The person may be unsteady in nature. However, the person will be a multitasker, striving to achieve new things.
- Cancer: The individual may be quite emotional, have delicate coronary heart, empathetic, and moody.
- Leo: The person expects respect in a relationship, needs to be the driving drive within the relation.
- Virgo: Your partner may be highly logical and generally an excellent business entrepreneur. He/she will usually be a perfectionist.
- Libra: You may expect your partner as balanced, refined, and inventive.
- Scorpio: Your partner may be intense, emotional, secretive, and revengeful.
- Sagittarius: He/she may be righteous in nature, discovered, inflexible, and non-secular.
- Capricorn: Your partner may be laborious working, objective-oriented, focused, and more sensible.
- Aquarius: Your partner could be workaholic, non-secular, spiritual and introvert
- Pisces: He/she may be emotional and delicate natured.
In astrology spouse prediction, the color of your spouse can also be analyzed.
To find the color, females should check their Jupiter placement, and males should look out for Venus placement. A fair complexion partner may be possible if the benefic influence of Moon & placement of Jupiter or Venus in the signs of Taurus, Cancer, Libra, and Pisces. The seventh lord, Venus and the seventh house will also decide your spouse’s complexion. When Rahu, Ketu, or Saturn influences over the seventh lord and seventh house, you may expect an average-looking spouse.
Talk to Our Expert Astrologers for Spouse Prediction.
How to Determine a Caring Spouse?
Love and care are seen through karaka of that relation. Say, for example, for father, the sun is karaka. If it is weakened or afflicted, it might result in bad relation with father or miscommunication between couples. As the same, you can determine whether your spouse will be caring or loving by checking;
- Venus is karaka of wife, Jupiter is for Husband. When they well placed and under favorable connection, especially, by 1st, 4th, 5th, 7th, and 9th house lords, then your needs will be taken care of by your spouse, and you will have mutual love and care.
and other necessary steps are there to conclude whether your future spouse will be caring or not. Hence, as usual, Vedic astrology plays a key role in spouse prediction.
The magic of thousands of years old Vedic astrology can decode the personality, appearance, background of your life partner. It can also reveal what kind of relationship you will share with your spouse. Know how the 7th house and the movements of Venus in astrology can determine the prospect of a beautiful spouse in your life.
Anything related to beauty and softness in astrology is always connected to two planets. They are Venus and Moon; both these planets are very sweet and tender. Spouse is always indicated by the 7th house and Venus. So, when Venus comes in the 7th house indicates a beautiful spouse, but it is not always guaranteed.
First of all, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. The parameters for beauty differ from people to people. There are some people who truly don’t think Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone as beautiful. So, it is difficult to identify what really meant by being beautiful. Still, if a person has Venus in the 7th house, that indicates he/she will be happy with how their spouse looks.
Does it mean if Venus is not in 7th house can’t give a beautiful spouse?
Above chart belongs to Abhishek Bachchan, who is married Ex Miss World Aishwarya Rai. She is known for her beauty, but her husband’s chart does not have Venus in D1, D9 or Moon chart. In his chart, the 7th lord is ruled by Venus and it is in the 9th house, which is known as BhagyaSthana. So, this shows the connection for Venus with the 7th house of spouse.
Date Of Birth = 29/12/1942
Time Of Birth = 17:45:00
City = Amritsar
We all know how beautiful Dimple Kapadia is. Even Rajesh Khanna had a controversial relationship with Tina Munim. This chart belongs to Rajesh Khanna and the 7th house has beautiful Venus.
Date Of Birth = 29/12/1942
Time Of Birth = 17:45:00
City = Amritsar
This is the chart of Dharmendra and his wife HemaMalini is known as Dream Girl of one generation. In this chart, the 7th house is ruled by Venus and Venus is in Mooltrikona sign.
When we look at the above case studies, we don’t see either Moon or Venus in the 2 charts, but there is certainly a Venusian connection to the 7th house.
So, If Venus is connected to the 7th house, then also the spouse can have good looks.
How To Find Spouse Name In Vedic Astrology Vedic
In this chart, the 7th lord is Jupiter, but it is conjunct with Venus and Moon, so we know how beautiful Sonia Gandhi is. Jupiter is with 2 planets which indicates beauty and cuteness.
More details about the appearance of the spouse
The complexion of the spouse will be fair if the planet is Sun if the Sun rules the 7th house or the Sun is in 7th house, then the spouse can be very fair. The Sun is a regal planet, so the spouse can come from a royal kind of family. The father of the spouse can have some connection to the government. The spouse may not be very tall and they will have a very sound voice. The Sun indicates purity and elegance, so the spouse will have pure nature and elegant too.
If the Moon is predominant, the spouse will be very good looking, charming and fair. He/She will be very childish and innocent in their look. Skin will be very silky smooth. If the moon is waning complexion will not be so fair as compared to waxing moon.
If the seventh house is ruled by Moon or Moon is in the seventh house, then the spouse will be good looking. The spouse can be very much flexible and for a male spouse, he will be very flexible and understanding. The woman will be very feminine.
Similarly, Martian connection to the 7th house to shows the spouse will have an athletic body and active nature. They may be hyperactive and short-tempered as well.
The mercurian connection will make the spouse very chirpy and talkative. They will have a youthful look as Mercury is known as the prince in astrology.
Jupiterian connection to the 7th house shows a chubby spouse. However, the spouse will be very learned and spiritual as well.
Saturn’s connection to the 7th house indicates a matured spouse. Practical moves and discipline will be their plus point.
In astrology, marriage has a lot of importance. In ancient Vedic days, even Rishis were married and with children. All the relationships do have a past birth connection according to astrology. These people come to our life with a lot of Karmic connection. They will come to our lives and change our life. That is the signal of karmic relations. Some relationships have the potential to change the direction of our life.
In Lord Ram’s chart, we can see an exalted Mars in the 7th house of the horoscope. The 7th house is ruled by Saturn and Saturn is in Libra, which is the sign of Venus. So, obviously, the 7th house is getting a connection with Venus. Sita was very active and determined and this can be seen through her decision to follow her husband during the exile. Even when she was rejected by Ram, she did not stop living. She brought two kids by her own. That shows how determined she was.
How To Find Spouse Name In Astrology
All the indications given by the 7th house has to be studied in detail, to have a proper understanding of the spouse.
How To Find Spouse Name In Vedic Astrology Sign
#husband #wife #lifepartner #spouse #spouselove #lovers #lovecompanion #loveastrology #astrology #lovehoroscope #marriagehoroscope #astrologyhoroscope #kundali #rashiphal #moonrashi #spouselife #lifepartners