January 1st astrological sign. Read what your sign's 2021 horoscope predictions have in store for you or check out the Aquarius personality profile. Welcome to January and 2021, Aquarius.It's about to be your season. Weekly Horoscope: January 24-30 Lisa Stardust 1/25/2021. Ann Kirkpatrick announces 1st House retirement of 2022. January 20 - February 18.
Geraldine Loretta Glynn
September 3, 1923
|Died||February 26, 2019 (aged 95)|
|Occupation||Television creator/writer, author, lecturer, cruise director, model|
(m. 1942; div. 1950)
(m. 1966; div. 1966)
(m. 1972; died 2003)
|Children||Gail Maureen Phillips (b. 1943, d. 1970)|
The creator of the ABC sitcom “The Love Boat” has died. Deadline reported Jeraldine Saunders died Tuesday in her Glendale, California, home at age 96. The author, former model and horoscope. Horoscope Writer — Tribune Content Agency. 2017 in Los Angeles. (Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP) By Jeraldine Saunders BIRTHDAY GAL: Actress Julie Bowen was born in Baltimore on this date in 1970. Omarr's Astrological Forecast by Jeraldine Saunders. Sydney Omarr, one of the world’s most widely read astrologers, selected Jeraldine Saunders. Astrology: Jeraldine Saunders, date of birth: 1923/09/03.
Jeraldine Saunders (born Geraldine Loretta Glynn; September 3, 1923 – February 26, 2019) was an American writer and lecturer, best known as the creator of The Love Boat, an ABC Television series and its associated made-for-TV films portraying the humorous and romantic adventures of various itinerant passengers. Saunders had worked as a model, an astrologer, an numerologist and palm reader.
The program was based on her 1974 book, Love Boats, her anecdotal account of her time employed as the first full-time female cruise director. From 2003 until her death Saunders was the author of Omarr's Astrological Forecast. The nationally syndicated horoscope column, read by hundreds of thousands worldwide, was originally created by Sydney Omarr, to whom she had been briefly married to, in 1966.
In 1968 Saunders discovered her fiancé, the actor Albert Dekker, dead in his Hollywood home. The death was ruled to be accidental.
Omar Horoscopes Today
Chicago Tribune Horoscopes Today
- ^Jeraldine Saunders Creator and Author of ‘the Love Boat’ Dies at 96
- ^'Jeraldine Saunders'. IMDb. Retrieved January 28, 2017.
- ^ abNeil Genzlinger (2019-02-26). 'Jeraldine Saunders, Whose Book Begat 'The Love Boat,' Dies at 95'. The New York Times. p. A23. Retrieved 2020-09-13.
But her biggest claim to fame was her book “The Love Boats,” which inspired three television movies: “The Love Boat” in 1976 and “The Love Boat II” and “The New Love Boat,” both in early 1977. That fall, the concept was turned into an Aaron Spelling series, which ran for 250 episodes, making it one of the most successful shows of the period.
- ^Saunders, Jeraldine (1974), The love boats (Pinnacle Books ed.), Pinnacle books, ISBN978-0-523-00698-7 and Saunders, Jeraldine (1998), Love boats: above and below decks (2nd ed., rev. and expanded ed.), Llewellyn Publications, ISBN978-1-56718-607-9
- ^'Omarr's daily astrological forecast'. tribunecontentagency.com. Chicago Tribune. Retrieved January 28, 2017.
- ^Frasier, David K. (2015-09-11). Suicide in the Entertainment Industry: An Encyclopedia of 840 Twentieth Century Cases. ISBN9781476608075.