KP Astrology is an excellent system (Paddhati) of astrological predictions conceived, created by The Great Indian Astrology master, late Prof. K.S. Krishnamurti.
How to Judge Dasha Period Will be Good or Bad in Astrology:-The moment when you were born in this earth that day, time & place are very important to create vedic birth chart, divisional chart, kp chart & through analysis of all these charts you’ll get all details prediction of your running & upcoming time period will be good or bad in your. Vedic astrology depends upon signs. But KP ASTROLOGY depends upon stars and their sublords. To be Frank vedic astrology laws or formulas are outdated and obsolate.KP formulas are very accurate and fruitful. In the recent times some other improvements and developments created by some great astrologers like SRI S. KHULLAR (DELHI) in the name of. KP system, 12 Houses (Bhav) of horoscope explained in great depth. North & South Indian System. In case of Twin births, the horoscope remains almost the same as per Vedic/Traditional method, on the other hand, as per KP, there are vast changes if the difference of time is + or – 5 min. This is the reason that the birth time should be accurate as far as possible. KP System Vs Vedic/Traditional method.
As you must have experienced that pin-pointing of the timing of the events is rather difficult (impossible) when one uses Vedic or any other system. At the same time in cases of Twin Births the charts of then two persons will remain almost same in Vedic system. However there is always a lot of difference in them. If you want a precise ‘YES’ or ‘NO’ answer astrologically then it is also difficult in conventional astrology.
In conventional horary astrology if two or more people approach to you at the same time then it again becomes very difficult to give accurate predictions as their charts will remain the same. To overcome the above and similar short-comings of the conventional Vedic system, KP comes as saviour.
Major Differences From Vedic:
KP system gives importance to the Constellations / Stars / Nakshatras divisions of the Zodiac which is obviously the most desired for precision.
Further it divides each Constellation / Star / Nakshatra division into further 9 subdivisions called ‘SUBS’. These sub divisions are not equal divisions, but are as per the years alloted to the planets in
K.P. System uses K.P. Ayanamshas as opposed to Lahiri Ayanamshas mostly used in Vedic System. The difference between two is about 6 minutes (Kala).
Kp System Astrology
This system uses Cusps that is house/ bhav beginnings like Western Systems, as opposed to Vedic System which uses House Centres i.e. Bhav Madhyas.
This system uses Placidus House system.
The planet in it’s dasha gives results as per it’s Nakshtra-Swami (Star-Lord) rather than the planet itself. Whether the above results will be benefic or malefic will be decided by the Planet’s SUB. Hence Planet is represents the SOURCE, that Planet’s Star-Lord represents the EFFECTS, RESULTS and that Planet’s Sub gives idea of good or bad /favorable or unfavorable of that result.
RULING PLANETS:Unique masterpiece theory of KP for Powerful Divine Guidance during predictions.
Personally I feel that this system is best for accurate timing of events. I love this system and it’s my sincere suggestion to try. I am confidant if you try you will love this system and realize that astrology is hundred percent a mathematical science.
– Accuracy in astrology predictions, for specific event and pinpointing the time of event is the main feature of my work of astrology/ horoscope analysis, Even major events i.e. job, promotion, marriage, house purchase/disposal, foreign travel to minor events of day to day life is easily predictable by this K.P. Stellar
Kate middleton indian astrology. Astrology System. I can predict all about your query, whether they will materialize or not, how & when? And Suggest the best possible Vedic remedy by Vedic Pooja and gem therapy.
Krishnamurti Paddhati(KP) is the advanced version of Vedic astrology having more accuracy and less rules.
Kp Astrology Chart
There are following major differences as known:
Kp Astrology Predictions
- Distribution of Cusps is done as per Placidus System in KP and Vedic follows Sripat Paddhati.
- Start of the Cusp is taken as Start point in KP and it is taken as Mid point in Vedic.
- Aspects are taken degree wise and they are applicable as per orb of individual planet in KP. Vedic astrology follows cusp to cusp Aspects.
- Duration of Year of 365.25 days but vedic take it as 360 for easy calculations.
- Less rules but vedic have lots of rules and books to get accurate prediction.
- Logical and vedic has lost the accuracy of predictions because of missed data.
- Ayanansha plays a major role in accuracy KP has its own and single ayanansha but vedic has lots of ayanansha provided by so many astrologers. Each Ayanansha gives the different values to Planets and Cusps.
- Understandability One can learn KP in very few months but one can not learn full vedic astrology in his life.
- Accuracy Vedic can not pin point the time of frutification but KP can tell the exact time of frutification of the event.
- House of Father KP treat 9th Cusp as the House of Father and 10th Cusp for social status/carrier but Vedic take 10th Cusp for Father/social status/carrier.
- Basics KP follows the rules given by sage Parashar for Vimshottari Dasha/Moon. KP has divided each planet and cusp Sign (Dasha) into Bhukti, Bhukti into Antar and Antar into Pratyantar in the same ratio as done by sage Parashar in Vimshottari Dasha. It gives the more accuracy but vedic does not follows so.
- Navamansha Vedic follows Navamansha of Moon Sign only but KP follows navamansha of Nakshatra of each Planet and Cusp.
- Fortuna KP introduced a new fast moving point which can differentiate between two early births as twins, it is known as Fortuna.
- Mercury Combustion KP says that Mercury never Combust(अस्त) from Sun.