- Kuja Vedic Astrology Meaning
- Kuja Vedic Astrology Birth Chart
- Kuja Vedic Astrology Horoscope
- Kuja Vedic Astrology Characteristics
When Kuja (Mars) is posited in a horoscope in the houses 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th from the Ascendant, it is called Kuja dosha or Mangalik . Generally, kuja dosha spoils the married life due to aggressive and irritable nature of the native. You should understand Kuja dosha, exceptions of kuja dosham and perfect vedic astro remedies to overcome kuja dosha or manglik.
When Kuja (Mars) is posited in a horoscope in the houses 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th from the Ascendant, it is called ‘Kuja dosha' or 'Mangalik' (ill effect of Mars). In the horoscope, the 2nd house represents family and happiness of the native. 4th house represents childhood and the psychology developed out of the influences at childhood. 7th house represents marriage and partner. 8th house represents the maangalya (welfare) of the spouse. 12th house represents bed comforts. So, when natural malefic Mars is posited in these houses, we can expect some disharmony in the affairs of these houses which leads to dissatisfaction in the married life and finally separation of the couple.
- Hi sir.my birth date.13 december 1991 Early morning 3:12 AM I born at ananthapur,andhra pradesh Pls tell me I have kuja dosham or not And about my marit.
- General Principles of Vedic astrology; Mars in Virgo. Virgo is a dual earth sign ruled by Mercury which shares an inimical relationship with Mars. While Mars is a fiery masculine planet that concerns itself with passion, ambition and energy, Mercury is a neutral earth planet that relates to intellect and wisdom.
- This is the Vedic Rishi Astro home page. Vedic Rishi Astro provides free horoscope, kundli analysis, horoscope remedies including gemstone, rudraksha and mantra suggestions. It also provides Web Astro API for websites to embed astrological features to them.
- Madhavi Sharma, B.Com, MBA (FIn), MBA (Int Mark), Mphil (Ent), MA (Astrology), Learn Astrology. Pl consult me on my facebook page, https://www.facebook.
(Complete Vedic Astrology Software) This Jyotish software was designed and written entirely by P.V.R. Gemini horoscope cainer. In terms of the range of calculations available, technical depth and breadth, level of customizability of calculations and ease of use, Jagannatha Hora is unsurpassed by any contemporary Vedic astrology software package.
Kuja dosha leads to separation of the couple. Here separation may be due to one of the couple going abroad and staying there for a longer period. Separation can also represent the ill health of one of the couple because of which they cannot enjoy the conjugal bliss. Sometimes Kuja dosha indicates death of the partner also.
Kuja dosha should be reckoned from the Ascendant in the Rasi chart. Also, this dosha should be confirmed from the Navamsa chart since the ‘Navamsa’ represents the general wellbeing of the spouse. Some texts say that we should count Kuja dosha from the Moon and Venus also. If this is the case, there will not be any person without Kuja dosha.
In Vedic Astrology, several texts mentioned various exceptions for Kuja dosha. For example, 1) Kuja dosha does not exist when Mars is conjunct Jupiter or Moon. 2) No dosha for the Ascendants owned by Sun, Moon, Mars and Jupiter. 3) No dosha if Mars is in Leo or Aquarius. 4) No dosha if Mars is in the 2nd house which is Gemini or Virgo. 5) No dosha if Mars is in 4th house, if it is owned by Mars (i.e, Aries or Scorpio) 6) No dosha in the 7th if it is Cancer or Capricorn. 7) No dosha in the 8th, if it is owned by Jupiter (i.e, Sagittarius or Pisces). 8) No dosha if Mars is in 12th house, if it is Taurus or Libra. In this way the list will grow. But, in our experience, these exceptions are found to be invalid. If we take these exceptions into account, then Kuja dosha will not exist in any horoscope. These many exceptions are mentioned, probably to facilitate marriages in the society.
Case I: A male born on April 3rd, 1984 at 8.32 AM, Amalapuram, India
In this horoscope, the Ascendant falls in Taurus whose lord is Venus. The 2nd and 5th house lord Mercury representing family and love is in 12th. Of course, 12th house represents secrets and bed comforts. This person loved a girl and married to her secretly in a temple. They started living together without their parents knowing about it. The marriage has taken place during December 2006 in Venus-Kethu sub period. The 7th house is occupied by Mars and Kethu. Since Kethu is with Mars, it also works like Mars and becomes responsible for marriage and later breaking the marriage.
During March 2009, there was an argument between the couple over some trivial thing and his wife left the house without informing him. At that time, Sun-Jupiter sub period is running where both the Sun and Jupiter are enemies for his Ascendant. In this horoscope, we can observe the Kuja dosha reinforced by Rahu’s aspect to Mars from the Ascendant. Rahu and Saturn are separative planets which if aspect the 7th house or 7th lord will bring separation definitely.
Kuja Vedic Astrology Meaning
Case II: A female born on April 14th, 1970 at 8.35 PM, Mumbai, India
Here, the Ascendant is Libra whose lord is in 7th house. Mars is posited in 8th house representing Kuja dosha. In the 7th house, multiple planets are there indicating more than one marriage. Since 7th lord Mars (husband) is in 8th house representing enemy place, her husband gave her very bad treatment. Saturn being a separative planet is also in the 7th house confirming the separation. She has gone to the court of law and got divorce from him.
Kuja Vedic Astrology Birth Chart
There is exchange of houses between 7th lord Mars and 8th lord Venus which represent second marriage. 5th lord Saturn representing love and 8th lord Venus representing second husband are joined together in 7th house which is marriage place. Now she is in love with an aged person of around 55 years of age, whom she is going to marry. Please note that Saturn represents aged people.
Remedies for Kuja dosha
Kuja Vedic Astrology Horoscope
- The person who has got Kuja dosha in his/her chart should marry a person with same strength of Kuja dosha. Then the bad effect of Mars will be neutralized. But it is not cancelled.
- Kuja dosha can be suppressed by reciting Lord Subrahmanya Astottaram (108 names). Lord Subrahmanya is also called Skandha, Karitkeya or Kumaraswamy.
- It is said: ‘Bhaaryam Rakshatu bhairavi’ – Let my spouse be protected by Bhairavi. Goddess Durga is called Bhairavi and hence reciting Durga stotram is also a remedy to escape from Kuja dosha.
- When Kuja dosha is very strong, it separates the couple by killing the spouse. In this case, first the bride should marry a pipal tree (pippala) and then the actual marriage should take place. This is called ‘Pippala vratha’.
- In Hindu puranaas, Savithri is a female who fought with Yama, the lord of Death and got her husband alive. Hence, in case of Kuja dosha, it is recommended that the bride should perform ‘Savithri vratha’ to make her husband long-lived.
- Worshipping the Gods Bhairava or Narasimha is the best remedy for Mars.
- Wearing Red Coral (moonga) gem of 5 carats in a silver ring for the right hand’s ring finger will help to alleviate Kuja dosha.
>>> Click here to correct your name according to Numerology <<<