Divisional charts are the unique feature of Vedic Astrology. Divisional charts are used to indicate specific dimensions of a person's life. These are also called Varga charts, Amsha charts, sub-charts, D-charts, harmonic charts. What is the importance of divisional charts in vedic astrology - I have been active on a couple online astrology forums for the past one year. Students, beginners and some astrologers are very much involved in the usage of divisional charts during discussions. The secret of reading any divisional chart is to read it as an independent chart and examine the Avashtha of the various Karakas therein. In the absence of the exact time of birth in some exceptional cases, divisional chart can be examined from the birth lagna itself (rashi – tulaya). The applicability of the divisional charts is given below: 1. Hello Truth Seeker: Greetings to you, yours and all that is around you, Thank you for your question on Quora. I will be delighted to contribute my opinion. Being on worldwide forum “Quora” it is my desire to help you - the seeker, it is my aparigr.
- Lawsuit In Vedic Astrology Divisional Charts
- Lawsuit In Vedic Astrology Divisional Charts Pdf
- Lawsuit In Vedic Astrology Divisional Charter
Dashamsa or D10 chart is a Divisional Chart Prepared from D1 chart. The divisional charts known as Varga Charts play an important role in Vedic predictive astrology. There are so many divisional charts, which are helpful in the judgment of various aspects of life. Divisional charts should be examined for the confirmation of our judgment.
Astrology Birth chart or the Natal Chart is a astrological chart which shows the position of the sun, the moon and other planets at the exact time of a person's birth at a particular place on earth. To draw an accurate birth chart of rasi chart, one has to know his date of birth, exact time of birth and also the place of birth.
Generate Natal Chart - Online Birth Chart Calculator
Given above is a Rasi Chart or Vedic astrology birth chart calculator. Enter your Date of Birth, Your exact time of birth and place of birth to generate your birth chart online. Find the position of planets, sun and moon at the time of your birth.
Using this Natal Chart Calculator, you can generate vedic astrology based birth chart in North Indian style as well as south Indian style birth charts.
More From Astrology
1. The Rasi Chart or natal chart D1 , indicates personality, behavior, and all the matters as assigned to each house in the natal chart.
2. The Hora Chart D2 indicates wealth and money matters.
3. The Drekkana D3 is the second most important divisional chart. It indicate siblings, courage, personal interests and general happiness.
4. The Chaturamsha D4 also called Turyamsa or padamsa, indicates emotions, fixed assets, inner peace, residence, property owned and fortune in general. It also used to assess the timing of buying and selling of major assets like a home and for making big investments etc.
5. The Panchamsa chart or D5 indicates shows the inner spiritual nature and ethics.
6. The Shashti amsa chart or D6 indicates health issues .
7. The Sapthamsa chart or D7 indicates matters with one’s children, Grand Children and family dynasty.
8. The Ashtamsa chart or D8 indicates sudden and unexpected experiences, troubles, major challenges and crises in a person's life, including the deaths of those close to them.
9. The Navamsha D9 chart, It is the Most Commonly Used Divisional Chart. It has many uses. It is most often used to know about the spouse and their relationship with the native.
10.The Dasamsa chart or D10 shows career, work and achievements of the person in the society, accomplishments, and income through effort.
11.The Ekadasamsha charts D11 used to assess the flow of income in a person's life.
Lawsuit In Vedic Astrology Divisional Charts
12. The Dwadasamsa chart or D12 shows everything related to parents. Look for sun for the father and moon for the mother.
13. The Shodasamsa chart or D16 also known as Kalamasa, indicates benefits and discomforts from vehicles.
Lucky capricorn horoscope tomorrow. 14.The Vimsamsa chart or D20 indicates progress of the person and his/her spiritual growth.
15. The Chaturvimsamsa chart of D24 also called Siddhamsa, indicates learning, knowledge and achievement gain through education of a person.
16.The Nakshatramsa chart or D27 also called Sapta vimsamsa, or Bhamsa chart and indicates strengths and weaknesses of the mind and endurance.
17. The Trimsamsa chart or D30 shows mis fortunes , unfavorable events in life, punishments, and diseases .
Lawsuit In Vedic Astrology Divisional Charts Pdf
18. The Khavedamsa chart or D40 also called Chatur vimshamsa, indicates auspicious and inauspicious effects in general
19. The Akshavedamsa chart or D45 indicates quality of character and integrity.
Lawsuit In Vedic Astrology Divisional Charter
20. The Shashtiamsa chart or D60 indicates all general indications. Accurate birth time is very much required .
Transits, Ashtaka Varga Techniques and Nadi principles and Dasa systems can be used on each divisional chart as if it is an individual chart to know about the events that are to happen for the native.