Vimsamsa d20 divisional chart Each sign is divided into twenty equal divisions each division is known as Vimsamsa. There is 240 Vimsamsa in a chart. Prachina Astrology: Vimsamsa D20 Divisional Chart in Vedic Astrology. . Main goods are marked with red color. Services of language translation the. An announcement must be commercial character Goods and services advancement through P.O.Box sys. Indian Vedic Astrology along with KP (Krishnamurthy) Astrology offer the most powerful predictive system compared to other forms of astrology. This ancient Indian sciences works on a principle based on 12 Zodiac Signs (Rashis) comprised of 27 + 1 Constellations (Nakshatras), 9 Planets and 12 Houses in a Birth Chart called Kundali.
- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web
Free Vedic Astrology Chart Reading
According to verses in Saravali ” The divisional charts hold the entire knowledge about the future of a horoscope without which it is impossible to lay a step into astrology”.
Divisional Charts or Vargas of Parashara
Sage Parashara the author of “Brahat Parashara Hora Shastra” which is the most sought out ancient classic book about the principles of Vedic astrology has mainly given 16 most important divisional charts along with several not so frequently used ones. The basis for divisional charts is the division of a sign of 30 degrees by different numbers.
When we divide a sign of 30 degrees with the number 1 the resulting chart is called a D1 chart which is also the birth chart we most commonly use. Here each section is of 30 degrees and we have 12 such sections in the chart.
When each sign of 30 degrees is divided by 2 we get 2 sections of 15 degrees each in a sign. This is called a Hora Chart or a D2 chart. There are 24 such sections in a Hora chart.
When a sign of 30 degrees is divided by 3 we get 3 sections of 10 degrees each in a sign. There are totally 36 divisions in such charts (12×3=36). Such a chart is called Drekkana or D3 chart.
Similarly, when we divide a sign with 4 we get Chaturthamsha chart or D 4 chart which contains 48 divisions of 7 and 1/2 degrees each.
Such divisions can go on till 60 which is called a Shashtyamsha chart or D 60 chart where we divide a sign with the number 60.
16 Types of Divisional Charts and Their Significance
- Rasi or D1 Chart – Physical well being
- Hora or D2 Chart – Wealth and Prosperity
- Drekkana or D3 Chart – Siblings and Courage
- Chaturthamsha or D4 Chart – Luck, residence, property, and destiny
- Saptamamsha or D7 Chart – Children and grandchildren
- Navamamsha or D9 Chart – Spouse, dharma, and fortune
- Dashamamsha or D10 Chart – Achievements and professional success
- Dwadashamsha or D12 Chart – Parents
- Shodashamsha or D16 Chart – Vehicles/ Conveyances
- Vimshamsha or D20 Chart – Spiritual pursuits
- Siddhamsha or D24 Chart or Chaturvimshamsha – Education/Learning
- Bhamsha or Saptavimshamsha or D27 Chart – Strength and Weakness
- Trimshamsha or D30 Chart – Misfortunes
- Khavedamsha or D40 Chart – Auspicious and inauspicious effects
- Akshavedamsha or D45 Chart – Al areas
- Shashtyamsha or D60 Chart – All areas
Lunar eclipse june 5 2021 astrology. Below are given a few important points to consider when analyzing a divisional chart. For the sake of example, the chart considered here is the Hora Chart or D2 divisional chart.
Interpret Your Vedic Astrology Chart
Points to Consider when Analyzing a Hora Charts or D2 Divisional Charts
Lawsuit In Vedic Astrology Divisional Charts Pdf
- From the Hora Chart, is studied wealth and property.
- The second house in the birth chart, the significator of the second house and situation of the Hora Lagna or the ascendant in the Hora chart tell us about the native’s wealth.
- The Hora of the Moon at the time of birth is good for the indication of wealth. The native will have a handsome and attractive personality and will be popular among people of the opposite sex.
- If there are benefics in the Hora Lagna the native will be fortunate, wise, intelligent and will have good conversation style. He/she will also be jovial and will have a magnetic attraction in personality.
- If the Ascendant is in the Hora of the Moon and in an even Sign it will make the native acquire wealth and money with less labor and effort.
- Having the Hora of the Sun in his/her birth chart the native will earn much wealth with his/her own efforts.
- If there is an odd Sign in the Ascendant and the Hora is of the Sun and Male planets are situated in it then the native will be surprisingly wealthy with his/her own efforts and diligence. He/she will get success and triumph in politics. Such a person is venturesome, courageous and wrathful.
- If Jupiter is placed in the Ascendant of the Hora and if the Hora is of the Moon then he makes the native noble and kind. If he is in the Hora of the Sun then will give diseases related to Liver and Upper Abdomen to the native.